Views

page 14...

page 14
    http://www.volvoclub.org.uk/pdf/brochures/Volvo1989.pdf
  2. Thread: Lpt mbc

by Dangerous Dave
    Replies
    Views

A 3 port mbc is a bleed valve. It leaks the air...

A 3 port mbc is a bleed valve. It leaks the air out of the wastegate line until the pressure overcomes the leak and activates the wastegate actuator. What you've done by blocking one port up is put...
  3. Thread: Lpt mbc

by Dangerous Dave
    Replies
    Views

Right, clocks..... The clocks are essentially...

Right, clocks.....

The clocks are essentially the same, but with a boost gauge. The only thing I really needed to fit was a vacuum pipe from the tree on the inlet manifold, which was easy enough,...
  4. Thread: Lpt mbc

by Dangerous Dave
    Replies
    Views

Getting on okay at the moment, I'm still...

Getting on okay at the moment, I'm still adjusting it in small amounts to find a happy setting. Seems to be a bit less aggressive than it was at first, dunno whether the ecu has adapted, or I've got...
  5. Replies
    Views

If you PM me your reg I can check it out in the...

If you PM me your reg I can check it out in the morning and get you some good prices too

I guess you have aircon being a 100 amp alt?

shaun
  6. Replies
    Views

Might be crap from the PCV system. When it gets...

Might be crap from the PCV system. When it gets old it usually spews oil and other crap into the intake system.

There's plenty of info on here about cleaning/replacing the PCV system, just do a...
  7. Replies
    Views

Proper little bargain there , and your MBC is on...

Proper little bargain there , and your MBC is on its way tomorrow morning ;)
  8. Replies
    Views

Thats right bud, but also a different saddle fuel...

Thats right bud, but also a different saddle fuel tank which sits across the propshaft/tunnel, exhaust system which is straight through from the cat to the rear bumper where there are two boxes just...
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready