Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Thread: A quick update

by M-R-P
    Replies
    Views

If you've checked all the hoses to and from the...

If you've checked all the hoses to and from the TCV, then the TCV will be a suspect. although I can't see it throwing a warning light unless you actually disconnect the the electrical connection from...
  2. Replies
    Views

lol don't listen to me))) I'm just learning also....

lol don't listen to me))) I'm just learning also. The TCV is not a service item but they seem to need replacing more frequently than other parts (says he with his original one)
  3. Replies
    Views

Glad you have at least narrowed it down a bit ...

Glad you have at least narrowed it down a bit

If you removed the line from the actuator, and now the wastegate doesn't open whereas it did before - surely that means the TCV or hoses are at fault?...
  4. Replies
    Views

I had exactly the same problem, needed to test...

I had exactly the same problem, needed to test the actuator pressure and adjust.

Hopefully M-R-P will see this post and reply as he made a pukka bit of kit which worked a treat, if not drop him a...
  5. Replies
    Views

I run my T-5R with the icv disconnected, and I...

I run my T-5R with the icv disconnected, and I use a manual boost controler instead of the bcv as I had both of your problems, car is fine now and will be back on the dyno on the 30th of March
  6. Boost readings on a standard 850 dash gauge how do they compare?

So having the car tweaked after the engine build it got me wondering about the readings the standard 850 dash boost gauge shows approximately. I have pondered over getting an aftermarket gauge but...
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready