Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Thread: Camber

by thebadger
    Replies
    Views

Set of these, Ihave included several (which...

Set of these, Ihave included several (which basically show that they are ALL the same!) so you can pick what you like!
  2. Replies
    Views

On my old renault 21 turbo when i first got it,...

On my old renault 21 turbo when i first got it, it was running 28PSI boost and i had a forge group A dump valve on that, i sold it to my brother after 6 mths of trouble free motoring and to get the...
  3. Thread: Removing BOV

by pangster
    Replies
    Views

I think MrsM is meaning that in order for the...

I think MrsM is meaning that in order for the turbo to make the noise you like.. what physically happens is that the pressurised air that cant escape anywhere else on lift off i.e. normally would be...
  4. Replies
    Views

mine does the same - pain in the ass... you...

mine does the same - pain in the ass...

you have to get in, turn the ignition to II (until all the dash warning lights are illuminated) and then turn it back off or to radio (ignition I) this will...
  5. Replies
    Views

The How to wasn't on VOC, it's on S40Concepts,...

The How to wasn't on VOC, it's on S40Concepts, Click Here
  6. Replies
    Views

be warned - if there is a faulty reading coming...

be warned - if there is a faulty reading coming from your MAF (mass air sensor) then the t4 automatically keeps the fan's running (I suppose to cool engine / remove fuel vapour or something down...
  7. Replies
    Views

The Kamei grill was on my old S40 before Mavv...

The Kamei grill was on my old S40 before Mavv fitted it to his, and the headlights too. I'm sure the badgeless eggcrate one was available on ebay but cant see any at the moment. PS Stevie, you've got...
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready