Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

still disagree james. we will never see eye to...

still disagree james. we will never see eye to eye and will probobly disagree on most things. but all lee did was try to help you several times and correct what you had said. like he said its no...
  2. Replies
    Views

FFS James, I was not being pedantic! Read my post...

FFS James, I was not being pedantic! Read my post again!!!
    I was not having a pop at you nor was I intending to undermine your thread. The fact is YOU were incorrect in what you said about the Bush...
  3. Replies
    Views

From past experience, Rosso's are rubbish! They...

From past experience, Rosso's are rubbish! They don't last that long and they are noisy and crap in corners.
    Vredesteins are great tyres but if you want performance and a long lasting tyre that...
  4. Has to be Goodyear Eagle F1's all the way for me,...

Has to be Goodyear Eagle F1's all the way for me, best all rounder I have ever bought... the fact the traffic rozzers round here use them too must mean something?
  5. Replies
    Views

Avon zz3 and zv5 great tyres for the money.I had...

Avon zz3 and zv5 great tyres for the money.I had a brilliant grip from zz3 dry and wet.Martin has zv5`s.Grop and comfort zv5`s would b my choice.
  6. Replies
    Views

I found P-zero rosso to grip quite well when you...

I found P-zero rosso to grip quite well when you get them red hot but cold they're useless and in the wet they're bloody dangerous, especially if you have a heavy, fwd car with lots of grunt.
    for...
  7. Replies
    Views

Stay away from the Pirellis.

Stay away from the Pirellis.
  8. Replies
    Views

go for vredestein vortis mate! ;)

go for vredestein vortis mate! ;)
  9. Getting confused...lol I always the understood...

Getting confused...lol

I always the understood the Heater Control Panel to be the CCM (Climate Control Module) and the module located under the dash as the CEM (Central Electronic Module).
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready