Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Firstly I agree with the garage, i wouldn't put a...

Firstly I agree with the garage, i wouldn't put a used belt back on regardless of age.
    If there is no compression I'd say that there is no alternative but to strip the head off. Doesn't matter...
  2. Replies
    Views

I feel your pain mate, We too have a similar...

I feel your pain mate, We too have a similar predicament with our 1999 V70R awd ph3, it has gearbox issues which are no surprise and the repair cost is horrific, when compared to the value of the...
  3. Replies
    Views

Parts for volvo online would get my vote, even...

Parts for volvo online would get my vote, even after all my questions they were spot on. Even with there free sweets haha

Helps when there 5 minutes away from me too.
  4. Replies
    Views

pfv online and i think hes on here as a trader...

pfv online and i think hes on here as a trader mate....the bits you need can sort on here there's a few breaking Volvo on here mate....try a user on here called kingsford...
  5. Replies
    Views

BTW....Welcome to the forum New Dexter....it's a...

BTW....Welcome to the forum New Dexter....it's a great, friendly place - honest ;)

Feel free to ask anything (except breaking cars) :nono:
  6. Replies
    Views

Think some people have taken this all a bit...

Think some people have taken this all a bit personally for what is quite a simple question from the OP.

New Dexter merely asked:

"Isn't there going to be a time when these cars start to become...
  7. Replies
    Views

This car definitely wasn't roadworthy, trust me...

This car definitely wasn't roadworthy, trust me on that...

Daza-B and myself discussed at length what we could do with the car, as he had a buyer in me, if we could have brought it back to a...
  8. Replies
    Views

Buy a cheap donor manual boxed car, and then its...

Buy a cheap donor manual boxed car, and then its just a case of swaping bits over ,ie gearbox ,drive shaft ,pedalbox ,etc would be a lot cheaper if your capable of doing the work yourself, if not...
  9. Thread: HID problems

by M-R-P
    Replies
    Views

Ballast unit is shot mate. Chuck a new one at it...

Ballast unit is shot mate. Chuck a new one at it and all should be well
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready