Join Today

Search:

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

yh running straight flange 15t, when i get hold...

yh running straight flange 15t, when i get hold off 19t theyll change flange for me, yh its a 100 cell race cat, and its 3inch all the way except where it goes over axle at rear got that little bit...
  2. Replies
    Views

think his name was chris , he drives a audi s4...

think his name was chris , he drives a audi s4 estate, one off the fitters there, funnily he was the only person there allday, he went all the way through without a lunch break lol, would say...
  3. Replies
    Views

longlife

hi mate, it cost 635 all in ,took allday and was worth every penny make ill try get a video up on weekend it sounds awesome ................
  4. Replies
    Views

longlife full stainless

finally got my exhaust done at longlife in berkeley, gotta say well pleased with the work took about 8hrs, sounds the business and spools up a lot quicker , top job, had a 3inch full system, race cat...
  5. Replies
    Views

A replacement MAF seems to have sorted the...

A replacement MAF seems to have sorted the problem for the time being. Happy days
  6. Thread: back box

by nobananas
    Replies
    Views

Exhaust wouldn't be that loud without any...

Exhaust wouldn't be that loud without any silencing (would be on a N/A), the turbo effectively 'chops up' the exhaust pulses and hence dampens the sound. Don't get me wrong it will be louder and you...
  7. Replies
    Views

won't be as good as a 850 tho will it :wink: lol

won't be as good as a 850 tho will it :wink: lol
  8. Replies
    Views

After reading through the threads again I realise...

After reading through the threads again I realise that before I was checking it was ok to run mbc with remap. I didn't actually check it was ok for me7. I will be removing it, selling car and getting...
  9. Replies
    Views

How many Evos on the road are standard though? ...

How many Evos on the road are standard though? I'd bet pretty few.

I have a tuned Evo and a tuned T5 in my ownership right now, so I'm not in a bad place to make a comparison. Evo is quicker...
  10. Replies
    Views

Awaiting warmer times to get mine on the fly...

Awaiting warmer times to get mine on the fly again - took it out again last week. Oh yes, it really does go. But you know, I have hit a psychological petrol barrier - I almost can't bear to open...
  11. Replies
    Views

Hi mate, I have a Jetex Cat back stainless...

Hi mate,

I have a Jetex Cat back stainless steel exhaust in excellent condition that will be coming off my T5-R in the next few days. After £150 collected.

Here is a link to the exhaust....
  12. Thread: T5r-850r

by p fandango
    Replies
    Views

T-5R was a limited edition while the 850R was...

T-5R was a limited edition while the 850R was introduced as a normal production model after the T-5R's success. T-5R's only came in Yellow, Black & Olive green. Both came with leather & alcantra...
  13. Replies
    Views

Might avoid opening a tuning company in case a...

Might avoid opening a tuning company in case a customer blows up their own car and blames me for it.

EDIT : That sounded targeted. It wasn't and apologies if you were caused offense
  14. Took me a minute to work that one out... dig at a...

Took me a minute to work that one out... dig at a certain individual there p fandango?

Chopper springs are excellent so I hear, also apparently if you put them in upside down they actually sit...
  15. Replies
    Views

after your experiences would you let him loose on...

after your experiences would you let him loose on the suspension lol
  16. Replies
    Views

Does that mean you don't want james 18t?

Does that mean you don't want james 18t?
  17. Replies
    Views

is it my imagination but chris seems to be at the...

is it my imagination but chris seems to be at the centre of every arguement on here?
  18. Thread: 280 310 remap

by Justin
    Replies
    Views

It's forums like this Christopher, that have...

It's forums like this Christopher, that have given you and many others of late a chance to express thier views openly and honestly without censorship. I have personally mediated for you to be able to...
  19. Thread: 280 310 remap

by Turkish
    Replies
    Views

£600 Bloody heck, So that is for a generic remap,...

£600 Bloody heck, So that is for a generic remap, not custom as we all know custom work when he is ever in the U.K is extra on top, and you get to keep the delivery device, all be it one that does...
  20. Replies
    Views

Thanks Al nice to see you have done something...

Thanks Al nice to see you have done something about it don't worry i have a copy when the time comes....
  21. Thread: 280 310 remap

by Al115
    Replies
    Views

I've edited the thread to remove the libelous...

I've edited the thread to remove the libelous comments - Greg, please don't post unsubstantiated allegations about any businesses on here, and definitely don't come on the forum discussing drugs. ...
  22. Replies
    Views

Once the car's been written off that's it...you...

Once the car's been written off that's it...you can't get it removed, you can however just repair the car and put it back on the road. I wrote off one of my T5's a while back, I bought it back for...
  23. Thread: 280 310 remap

by LiamT4
    Replies
    Views

No problem leigh!

No problem leigh!
  24. Thread: 280 310 remap

by T4_Al
    Replies
    Views

...To sum up what started as a rational thread,...

...To sum up what started as a rational thread, Lifes' too short.

(and indeed lifes' too short if you post on a volvo forum)
  25. Replies
    Views

That's your first Warning Greg. Please stop...

That's your first Warning Greg. Please stop using abusive language, it's not welcome here on VPCUK :wink:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready