Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Yes he does. And if that doesn't work, THEN he...

Yes he does. And if that doesn't work, THEN he breaks out the chainsaw!
  2. Replies
    Views

MRP :) on here :)

MRP :) on here :)
  3. Thread: 70R Register

by CHR15E
    Replies
    Views

Sticky: V70R 1998 185K Manual Mystic Silver? ...

V70R
    Manual
    Mystic Silver?

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b20/CHR15E/V70R%20Silver%20manual/DSCF7832_zps482a9e64.jpg
  4. All is well in Volvoland!!!

Harvey, you were bang on the money!
    Spoke to my mechie this morning and he's fixed it!!
    Apparently he took out the B4 servo and some 'things', performed a bit of jiggery-pokery and contortionism,...
  5. Replies
    Views

auto gear box

Hi just looking at your problem is the auto box the same as the ones fitted to the 2003 on s60s ,As there is a large nut shaped fitting at the top of the box which which looks like a oil filler but...
  6. Replies
    Views

Whichever phase / variant you manage to find,...

Whichever phase / variant you manage to find, there are a few things which you should consider if you're looking to use one as a daily driver (I do just under 50 miles per day in mine, simply because...
  7. Replies
    Views

I have to say, i disagree with anyone that says...

I have to say, i disagree with anyone that says the FWD V70R was a better car and faster than the AWD V70R. It's only 10hp more than a AWD R (P1-Phase 1/2). I had a 1996 T5 auto Estate for 3 years...
  8. Thread: 70R Register

by v70rade
    Replies
    Views

Sticky: Phase 3 V70 R awd 138,000 Auto Laser Blue 5...

Phase 3 V70 R awd
    Auto
    Laser Blue
    5 Owners (I think)
  9. Replies
    Views

Hi All, Apologies for my delayed reply. There...

Hi All,

Apologies for my delayed reply. There is still a lot going on in the background.

Thank you Justin and Emlyn for your posts and thank you for the support you've shown over the last few...
  10. Replies
    Views

New management for VPCUK

Hi all,

As you are aware there have been some mod changes over the past week and different people involved in the running of the site and forum.

The reason for this is that due to work...
  11. Replies
    Views

Totally agree with Patrick, AWD all the way!!!

Totally agree with Patrick, AWD all the way!!!
  12. Replies
    Views

There always seems to be a lot of "bad press"...

There always seems to be a lot of "bad press" given to the AWD system on the P1 cars, but from my perspective the system is worth every penny. You’re never aware of how effective the system is until...
  13. Replies
    Views

ive got an awd and i love mine too,ok much...

ive got an awd and i love mine too,ok much heavier but miles better grip,had mine in 2wd form for a day(not long but long enough),grip was no where near as good as 4wd,as for probs,had a bearing go...
  14. Replies
    Views

Sorry for dragging up an old post...but!!

Hi Guys, firstly an apology for dragging up such an old post, but the wife’s out and this was my first port of call after the fridge!!

I couldn't quite believe it when I dug up this post, as it...
  15. Replies
    Views

VPCUK codereader for loan

Hello fellow VPCUK-ers,

I was thinking of a way to give a little something back to the VPCUK community, which has been so helpful to me over the last few years - particularly recently with my...
  16. Replies
    Views

AWD Propshaft woes, How to fix!!

All AWD owners are or should be aware of the costs involved regards the infamous Propshaft. £750 will get you a new one or £250 will buy you a repair kit (for one bearing only). Having every invoice...
  17. Replies
    Views

I thought the forementioned clip was on U tube ?...

I thought the forementioned clip was on U tube ? If not, I think my mate still has it on VHS along with all old Volvo adds etc which I could transfer & upload.

Cheers,

John.
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready