Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

whatever.... you have a nice evening

whatever.... you have a nice evening
  2. Replies
    Views

Poll: defo not the flaps, as tomcat says will look...

defo not the flaps, as tomcat says will look scabby very quickly, handles should be fine if done properly :)
  3. Thread: advise please

by 888dee
    Replies
    Views

the kit t5p posted looks good BUT I think it...

the kit t5p posted looks good BUT I think it comes with bleed valve rather than a proper manual boost controller which has a sprung ball valve instead of a gate type which this appears to be...
  4. Thread: help im new

by 888dee
    Replies
    Views

it may not be the pas pump, mine is very whiney...

it may not be the pas pump, mine is very whiney (like the wife ;)) in that corner of the engine bay, bit of careful listening with a probe drew the conclusion it's the alternator that's making the...
  5. Replies
    Views

fitted 2nd hand calipers plenty of times in the...

fitted 2nd hand calipers plenty of times in the past but the key to this discussion is how long do you intend to keep the car?

if your selling in the next year, 2nd hand caliper, cheapest,...
  6. Replies
    Views

aw poo mate, bit of a downer mate, hope it's...

aw poo mate, bit of a downer mate, hope it's repairable without to much of a pain in the wallet
  7. Replies
    Views

Code is suggesting the engine temp sensor has had...

Code is suggesting the engine temp sensor has had a nervous break down and is sending spurious signals to the ecu, 1st port of call for me would be to check the resistance of the temp sensor to make...
  8. Replies
    Views

okay, from the start, not very environmentally...

okay, from the start, not very environmentally friendly but the best solvent I have found to get back to the paint is petrol, don't go daft having it running all over the place but it's the best...
  9. Replies
    Views

really depends on how far you want to go, or I...

really depends on how far you want to go, or I should say how far back you want to go...

do you want to strip the paint back and remove all (or at least as much as you can) of the blemishes or...
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready