Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. yeah, i got it now, thanks very much bud.

yeah, i got it now, thanks very much bud.
  2. Replies
    Views

Wow! That gif in your avatar, health and safety?...

Wow! That gif in your avatar, health and safety? what health and safety?
  3. Obd2 reader gives no codes but if I clear the...

Obd2 reader gives no codes but if I clear the empty list of codes the car resets itself and idles terribly for a few mins then settles back to normal, strange.

Air con is always off.

The wiring...
  4. Replies
    Views

Nice price tbf, I told you it was the rubber...

Nice price tbf, I told you it was the rubber pipe!! ;)
  5. Replies
    Views

I fitted a yellow powerflex top mount, cross...

I fitted a yellow powerflex top mount, cross type, and the vibration is not as bad as thought, i had one in a P1 V70, the round type and that was bad, but the square powerflex yellow one is very...
  6. Replies
    Views

I too have powerflexed the lower torque rod,...

I too have powerflexed the lower torque rod, (only the small bushing) in a genuine Volvo mount, the large bush is still Volvo Rubber (for now) - Also have a yellow powerflex upper bulkhead mount...
  7. Replies
    Views

It is the temp sensor, did a ten minute run this...

It is the temp sensor, did a ten minute run this morning, once warm car was immediately running like crap, boomy and nasty. Shut it off, unplugged the temp sensor next to the T-stat, started her up,...
  8. Replies
    Views

There was no codes before i pulled the maf...

There was no codes before i pulled the maf connector, only after i had pulled it did it give the p0121, after all had settled etc and a ignition cycle, rescan and no code, i assumed the removal of...
  9. My word, that LFC 3dr is pretty much my dream...

My word, that LFC 3dr is pretty much my dream car. Very nice.
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready