Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Hi guys, yes the seats are from another car, I...

Hi guys, yes the seats are from another car, I thought they were V70R to be honest. They did say the originals were worn so were replaced. The drivers seat is suffering a little so I may replace that...
  2. I will have to change it now. It won't be...

I will have to change it now.

It won't be broken in my ownership, I hate breaking them (besides I have neither the time nor the space!). It is in need with many smaller items missing but I think...
  3. £500 all in Tomcat. I'd love to do something...

£500 all in Tomcat.

I'd love to do something like this properly but I don't have the means really but I could take my time I suppose. I really liked my old V70R of years gone by and the 850R...
  4. no idea and no idea! To be honest it seemed a...

no idea and no idea! To be honest it seemed a crying shame to see in languishing in a yard so I decided to at least give it a dry home, this is after all bargain basement territory.

I would say...
  5. 850 T5R, back from the brink or a step too far?

OK I collected a very unloved 1994 850 T5R in black.

The car has done stellar mileage and the clocks stopped at 260+, estimated miles is in the region of 320+.

Faults, and there are many.
  6. Replies
    Views

when I get it I will post them up. Hopefully it...

when I get it I will post them up. Hopefully it will be fine.
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready