Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Thread: Telephone

by mds
    Replies
    Views

Phone

Hi I had dual sims with Vodafone (1 number 2 sim cards) just turned off the mobile all calls to the car, simple.

When I transferred to O2 they don't do dual sim, when I took the sim out of the...
  2. Replies
    Views

Rti

I dont know if the system in the S60 is different but the V70 plays CD's in the Headunit the RTI DVD unit is located in the luggage area near side.

How do you know the disk is stuck? What message...
  3. Thread: Xc90 dvd

by mds
    Replies
    Views

Rear Seat Entertainment

Here you go.

Try contacting Peter Rogers at peter@designervisionandsound.com
    He designed the rear seat entertainment systems for the XC90 and understands Volvo kit.
  4. Thread: Xc90 dvd

by mds
    Replies
    Views

Dvd

Hi
    There is a member on here who actually designed the rear seat entertainment system for Volvo. He has a business in Surrey I got in touch with him while researching Digital upgrades for the TV...
  5. Replies
    Views

Auto Trans

If your Transmission is 5 speed then it doesn't have a filter, however the early 5 speed transmission's did suffer from a sticking or leaking B4 solenoid. The symptoms are flaring between 2nd-3rd...
  6. Replies
    Views

Volvo HU/CD Changers

Its such a shame that the Volvo Head Units with built in changers seem to be so flimsy they fail on P1 and P2 V70's in my experience.

That's the reason I have changed 3 cars over to Kenwood double...
  7. Replies
    Views

Remap

I don't think just going to a HP Turbo is practical as the main engine ECU fuel pump and regulator plus injectors may all need to be changed. I stand to be corrected though? after all if you through...
  8. Replies
    Views

Remap

Google Rica or BSR both do soft loader versions (means you can load it yourself) or talk to your Volvo Main Agent some are offering ECU upgrades now.

A remap should give around 230 hp from your...
  9. Thread: Sat Nav sd cards

by mds
    Replies
    Views

Sent a PM

Check your PM,s James
  10. Thread: Sat Nav sd cards

by mds
    Replies
    Views

Sat Nav

Hi James

I will give him a ring and see what he can do

Dave
  11. Thread: Sat Nav sd cards

by mds
    Replies
    Views

Sat Nav Maps

Hi
    My son brought one of these units second-hand for his Pick-up. He found out there are 2 formats for the maps (1) that runs on windows CE or Mobile and (2) that runs on Android. It seems these...
  12. Thread: Towing advice

by mds
    Replies
    Views

Towing Weight

I think from memory 1800 kgs is the maximum loaded trailer weight (braked of course) There is information on the Chassis plate inside the engine bay.
    We used to tow a two horse box (right on the...
  13. Thread: Digital TV Upgrade

by mds
    Replies
    Views

Digital Upgrade

Try contacting Peter Rogers at peter@designervisionandsound.com
    He designed the rear seat entertainment systems for the XC90 and understands Volvo kit.
  14. Replies
    Views

Upgrade

Hi
    The contact details are Peter Rogers peter@designervisionandsound.com

He has quoted me £699 to upgrade the Navigation to a Garmin Hardrive system and upgrade to Digital TV he offers a shed...
  15. Replies
    Views

Tyre Pressure

Lee is spot on the handbook advizes 225/45/17 @ 250 kPa Front and Rear = 36 psi or 2.5 bar Normal running and 280 kPa all round = 40 psi loaded
  16. Replies
    Views

Rti/tv/dvd

This saga started for me when I asked Volvo if they planned a Digital upgrade for the TV facility fitted in my V70.
    I have eventually been in contact with the guy who designed the rear seat system...
  17. Replies
    Views

Geartronic

Morning Liam
    I called Barry the service engineer who kept the 237k car as his own when I sold the business. The car is now approaching 270k he still does all oil changes himself plus he flushed the...
  18. Replies
    Views

Geartronic

Hi Liam
    What ever the Volvo if it has a Full Dealer History any Volvo Dealer can call it up they just need the reg number normally, some will do it for you before you buy the car even if its not...
  19. Replies
    Views

Auto Box Flush

OK Matt
    I will see if I can help mine is a V70 T5 but I think under the bonnet they are the same.
    I have taken some pictures that may help, 5 of the under bonnet and 3 of the sofisticated kit...
  20. Replies
    Views

Auto Gearbox

Hi Matt
    Yes just follow the post it really is that simple, before you disconnect the oil cooler pipe (green clip) put some rag under it there will be some spillage, not very much maybe half a cup...
  21. Replies
    Views

Geartronic

Hi Matt
    I do it myself it takes about 45mins maybe an hour if I have coffee the ATF I use now is Carlube ATF-U fully compliant to JWS3309 (even quotes the Volvo part number on the bottle) the...
  22. Replies
    Views

V70 T5 Geartronic

I ran Volvo Estates in my business for years the first problems came with the early Phase II cars is my experience, the lessons I learned were 1. dont trust a full Volvo History as soon as you get...
  23. Replies
    Views

Tailgate lock

Hi
    Thanks everyone, just opened it up took out the lock as I couldnt see anything obvious but the solonoid had become completely dry and very difficult to move, cleaned it and lubricated everything...
  24. Replies
    Views

Auto Box Flush

The flaring between 2/3 and sometimes 3/4 can be caused by the B4 solonoid again well documented.
    Once you have flushed the box it can take about 100 miles for everything to settle down there is an...
  25. Replies
    Views

Auto Box Flush

Hi bish 789,
    This is a well documented issue with the AW 55-50/51 gearboxes fitted to Volvo's (I have 2 with this gearbox) My dealer proposed a new box and quoted £3500 then I found the USA forum...
Page 1 of 2 1 2
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready