Join Today

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

I was putting on a show for the crowd of the...

I was putting on a show for the crowd of the line,flat shifting into 2nd and boy was it snaking,lol.
    And i had sport on which seemingly provokes wheelspin of the line.
    Iirc the Rs6 managed 13.1,i...
  2. Replies
    Views

Thats .1 quicker than i managed with an e39...

Thats .1 quicker than i managed with an e39 m5@104mph!
    Got a drag event locally in a few weeks,this time am back in the seat of a s70 t5 auto.
    Been into bmws this last few years,and got the Ovlov...
  3. Replies
    Views

If the pipes were Purged with an Inert Gas,whilst...

If the pipes were Purged with an Inert Gas,whilst they were been welded. Then the welds on the inside should be as clean as the outside ones,thats me remembering back to college days (95-99). Pretty...
  4. Thread: Gutted

by polredt5
    Replies
    Views

Thats a good question,the t5 is going to be with...

Thats a good question,the t5 is going to be with me until the day i can no longer get parts or the day i cannot get an mot due to tinworm!The M5 will be my 2nd car,as everyday use up on the roads...
  5. Replies
    Views

I can say that on the apexi,the boost was reading...

I can say that on the apexi,the boost was reading 0.99 bar(max) with the cone filter,i then tried the standard airbox and i got a max reading of 0.87 bar.Not what i expected at all,so back to the...
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready