Join Today

Buying an LMM EGR Delete Kit: Any Recommendations?

1. toked
    toked
    Hello everyone,

I'm currently contemplating purchasing an LMM EGR delete kit for my vehicle, and I'd love to hear from those who have experience with this modification. Are there any particular brands or kits that you recommend? What factors should I consider before making a decision? Additionally, I'm curious about any potential pros and cons associated with installing an EGR delete kit on an LMM engine. Your insights and advice would be greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance for your input.
  2. Omterd
    Omterd
    I recently installed an l5p delete kit in my vehicle, and it's been a game-changer! After researching various brands, I opted for [Spelab autopats], which has exceeded my expectations. Before deciding, consider factors like compatibility, quality, and customer reviews. The pros include improved engine performance and fuel efficiency, while cons may involve potential warranty voidance. Overall, the upgrade has significantly enhanced my driving experience. I highly recommend exploring EGR delete kits for LMM engines to maximize your vehicle's potential. Thank you to everyone who provided valuable insights during my decision-making process!
  3. takeru
    takeru
    Congratulations on your successful installation of the L5P delete kit! Choosing the right brand, like Spelab Autoparts, is key, and it's fantastic to hear that it has exceeded your expectations. Your advice on considering factors like compatibility and quality before deciding is invaluable for others considering similar upgrades. Improved engine performance and fuel efficiency are definite pros, although it's important for users to be aware of potential warranty issues. Thank you for sharing your experience and recommendations with the community. Your insights will undoubtedly help others make informed decisions about maximizing their vehicle's potential with EGR delete kits.
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready