Join Today

University Sucks

1. Omterd
    Omterd
    Where do we start?

Imagine this. Starting university as a first-year student as a 19-year-old female who commuting to and from home and not living on campus. I came to uni with the mindset that everyone would be so much more mature and willing to make friends with people like me. Boy was I wrong! Every friend I have tried to make so far has either a) ignored me after speaking to me for a few days, b) canceled plans last minute or c) made excuses to leave a conversation. The people on my course are very anti-social and do not give me the time of day. It really does amaze me how they already have friends themselves, yet they don't know how to grow a pair and start a conversation.
  2. takeru
    takeru
    I study math in college. Nowadays prepare for MBA and other admissions. In my free time practice grammar and other writing skills. Using formal language is advisable when writing essays. It can help if the language is usually more universally accepted. For instance, instead of a word like kids, use something more formal, such as children. I have experience in using recommendation letter service before. The audience may not always comprehend contractions correctly. Because of this, when you write an essay, it is advisable to avoid the usage of contractions
  3. denjoz
    denjoz
    that's so true. I combine work and study right now, it's not so easy but I found essay service at https://www.customwritings.com with 18+ years of experience in writing. These guys are professional in proofreading and I often use their help to check my papers and get good grades. Great option for working students.
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready