Join Today

Brighton Speed Trials

1. MoleT-5R
    MoleT-5R
    Anyone fancy a trip down south, for some 1/4 mile action on the seafront promenade ? 14th September 2013 if I am correct
  2. Santa
    Santa
    Bit far ahead for me to commit but if I'm free why not
  3. T5frankie
    T5frankie
    i may be up for this and bring Jim brighton is like a home form home for him.......pmsl
  4. MoleT-5R
    MoleT-5R
    group thingy is starting to work, frankies found it, it would be even more fun to enter the event, rt mechanics have been there, they have pic's in there album
  5. T5frankie
    T5frankie
    found it years ago mate lol
  6. MoleT-5R
    MoleT-5R
    yes I realise that you've found the group years ago, I meant that you've found the discussion on the group thingy, so slowly people are noticing that a discussion is going on, on various different group things that they have become a member of.
  7. T5frankie
    T5frankie
    only because its at the side of the page now
  8. MoleT-5R
    MoleT-5R
    unless you turn it off, then you won't know whats happening
  9. T5frankie
    T5frankie
    i always know whats going on lol
  10. Pinup_gal
    Pinup_gal
    This isn't going ahead this year.
  11. MoleT-5R
    MoleT-5R
    Gutted !! oh well hopefully next year. http://www.theargus.co.uk/news/10449...ity_last_year/
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready