Join Today

Hoff appreciation club

1. flyingbrick
    flyingbrick
    Winter is on its way back. The speedo's are going back in the draw !!!!!!!!
  2. PanicXC
    PanicXC
    i am back ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha have been working on the tan and i can officialy say i have speedo tan lines i know what your gona say and yes the good people of hertfordshire just love to see a fat man running in a pair of red speedos in slow motion
  3. MrMopp
    MrMopp
  4. Mrsmopp
    Mrsmopp
    Ohhh hello James!! Welcome to the underworld !!
  5. MrMopp
    MrMopp
    Come on james dont be shy say hello
  6. james
    james
    hello mr+mrs mopp hows it going? am fairly new to volvo had mine about 10 months now the car had been keyed before i bought it and not been looked after so ive spent arond £1500 doing her up which has bn pleasureable but in reality not worth it lol.

i think site is really good have met t5 pete through it and bought parts and being new to a turbo engine hes has spotted some badly corroded turbo pipes which i might not have noticed till too late. unfortuanetly i'm not working at the moment or i would be out and about at car show events and meets etc

p.s being a hoff fan knight rider etc i was thinking about putting a red strip light behind the mesh in the front bumper .... your thoughts please or have i said too much??????? but for tailgaiters wot about an oil spray?i have two spare tailgates to make a prototype lol

PAINT IT BLACK PAINT IT BLACK PAINT IT BLACK PAINT IT BLACK

am i recieved into the underworld? lol cheers james
  7. Mrsmopp
    Mrsmopp
    LOL Welcome James, you're going to fit right in
  8. MrMopp
    MrMopp
    Some nice mods planned there james , you will fit right in TC (hoffcat) can supply you with any hoff related upgrades
  9. Tomcat
    Tomcat
    Hell yeah I'm thinking of opening up my own Hoff emporium, I'll cater for all manner of Hoff related merchandise and parafinalia.....
  10. james
    james
    hello there i think the oil spray might land me in trouble but it wud be a perfect deterrent for the tailgaiters as when they put their wipers on the screen will smear and they might crash and burn.i usually pull over and let them past then do the same to them only with more creativity

I COME IN PEACE BUT HATE TAILGAITERS WITH A PASSION
  11. t5 pete
    t5 pete
    where the mops gone i thought you two where the biggest hoff fans shame on you lol
  12. Vikingxl
    Vikingxl
    Looks like everyone has gone off the Hoff lmao
  13. flyingbrick
    flyingbrick
    Am still living the dream........................................
  14. t5 pete
    t5 pete
    the hoffs apperciation is about as good as his wood worm problem (terrible)
  15. Tomcat
    Tomcat
    **Sigh**, thought you'd all be screaming for my return.....how wrong I was.....Even my fans dont love me any more.....
  16. Doingitsideways
    Doingitsideways
    Just joined the group... Seriously starting to question my own sanity!! :S
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready