Join Today

Protection of window sashes against draughts

1. Kanerpot
    Kanerpot
    My house is always drafty, and the drafts are especially felt at the window sashes. Maybe you have some tips for good draught proofing through window sashes?
  2. Favyjoo
    Favyjoo
    Try using special window films. They are easy to attach and form an extra layer of insulation. Plus, don't forget to check your window sashes for cracks and gaps, and make regular adjustments and repairs if necessary
  3. Ladewe
    Ladewe
    I, too, had a problem with draughts at the window sashes. I solved this problem by installing plastic window dampers. They create an extra barrier and prevent cold air from entering. But in general, there are many options. Try to find out more information about sash window draught proofing. It may even be best to enlist the help of a professional
  4. Sloveen
    Sloveen
    It's funny how the search for sustainable home solutions often takes us down unexpected paths. But hey, that's life, right? As for window repairs, I would not repair them, but replace the old windows with new ones. This is much more economical than repairing old ones every time.
  5. Nilan
    Nilan
    Replacing old windows with new ones can be a wise decision in your quest for a sustainable lifestyle. By choosing energy-efficient windows, we can minimize heat loss in the winter and keep our homes cool in the summer without relying heavily on our HVAC systems. By installing roof windows , you can use natural light to brighten a space while reducing your reliance on artificial lighting. This not only improved the ambience of my home, but also helped reduce energy consumption. Sometimes the most unexpected solutions turn out to be the most useful.
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready