MrMopp
    *pokes tongue out*

I wonder how long until some argos jewellery wearing monkey joins
  3. Tomcat
    Tomcat
    Am I allowed???
  4. Mrsmopp
    Mrsmopp
    Of course....unless your wearing your tracky bottoms inside your white sports socks lol

x
  5. Tomcat
    Tomcat
    Lol, er tracky bottoms?, what are they?, I don't even own a pair.
  6. volvokid
    volvokid
    Wow that’s got to be the funniest thing I have ever read. What a nice little forum Mr Mopp has started thanks for the invite hee hee.
    Advanced apologies for the comments I made towards Stainesy on the "catch tank thread" im sure the MODs will have a busy Sunday I do feel bad for writing it but I wish he would sell his car to a proper enthusiast that can take it back to the condition it deserves.
  7. volvokid
    volvokid
    T/C i own 2 pairs of Chavy addidas black and blue tracky bottoms would you like a pair?
    But dont you dare tuck them into your white socks.
  8. volvokid
    volvokid
    Oh and Stainesy clicked nae to being a chav
  9. MrMopp
    MrMopp
    Welcome lol , the place is being taken over by barryboys by the look of it , there are a few who clicked NO who should really take a step back and think
  10. Mrsmopp
    Mrsmopp
    No worries VK I'm fed up with them all (as you can probably tell lol)

x
  11. Tomcat
    Tomcat
    I'd never have guessed, hon.
  12. MrMopp
    MrMopp
    Hmmm they seem to have gone awfully quiet ???
  13. Tomcat
    Tomcat
    Lol, do you think they got the subtle message?.
  14. volvokid
    volvokid
    Well i hope so bugger them. My dad told me to go over to T5D5 to have a look at what they have been saying and tony t5 said its the great pmv gavin do you think its true? look here at the pics of the stainmister http://forums.t5d5.org/index.php?sho...80&hl=stainesy
  15. volvokid
    volvokid
    He didnt get the stick i thought he would have kinda glad though it doesnt make VPC look like a pack of wolfs only me.....
  16. MrMopp
    MrMopp
    Chrome engine bay !!!!!! youre on a long and slippery slope my strawberry blonde friend
  17. PanicXC
    PanicXC
    I have some Izzy Juke gold for sale??
  18. MrMopp
    MrMopp
    Cool maybe volvokid can use it to bling his engine bay lol
  19. Tomcat
    Tomcat
    Next thing you know he'll be buying bucket seat effect seat covers,lol.
  20. MrMopp
    MrMopp
    Your catching them up TC with some of the sheds you have been posting lol , all you need is stainesys seat covers and an Stype air freshener from halfords and its Mcdonalds here we come
  21. Tomcat
    Tomcat
    Steady on now, that's a bit near the nuckle......Lol
  22. MrMopp
    MrMopp
    When you getting some chrome rims for the 850 ?
  23. volvokid
    volvokid
    The virus must be airborne guys cough cough CHAV cough. Yiss I am strawberry blonde and I’m not in denial its NOT Ginger!!!!!
  24. Tomcat
    Tomcat
    I'll get my chrome rims just after you get your 20" spinners for the Landy.
  25. MrMopp
    MrMopp
    22`s if you please
  26. PanicXC
    PanicXC
    is-it get some bling-age and burbury seat covers
    wicked
  27. Tomcat
    Tomcat
    Aaaiiiiyyy!!!!
  28. MrMopp
    MrMopp
    TC you are way too comfortable in the chav zone lol
  29. Tomcat
    Tomcat
    I am not a CHAV!!, All this coming from someone who seems to know the in's and out's of the Chav mentality a little too well for my liking,lol.
  30. volvokid
    volvokid
    Is that chav denial I’m sensing T/C????
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready