2. Tomcat
    Tomcat
    Ok...who invited me?.....MARK??
  3. MrMopp
    MrMopp
    Come on hoffcat break out your piccies
  4. Vikingxl
    Vikingxl
    Ooh look its nearly a full set i can see Mr and Mrs Hoffmopp and Hoffcat but wheres Hoffpanic??
  5. Vikingxl
    Vikingxl
    has hoffcat not seen it yet??
  6. Tomcat
    Tomcat
    OMFG!!!!!, I almost fell off my chair I laughed that much!!!. Ok who's the guilty party??
  7. Mrsmopp
    Mrsmopp
    Not me! Muchos funny mind you...............Viiiiiiiking!

Where is the panic'd one?

x
  8. Tomcat
    Tomcat
    Ok, where the hell is everyone?, do you have a new meeting place that you haven't told me about?....
  9. PanicXC
    PanicXC
    The Hoffpanic is here lol, This is great well done Rich we can all exchange Hoff storey's
    this is wicked lol
  10. PanicXC
    PanicXC
    Leather Chaps and Red speedo's for everyone apart from you mrs mopp you will have to have a red bathing suit lol like Pamala Andersons
  11. Mrsmopp
    Mrsmopp
    Oh god, please don't encourage HoffMopp!!

x
  12. PanicXC
    PanicXC
    i will HOFFer as much help as possable to make Mr Mopp a very HOFFy man
  13. Mrsmopp
    Mrsmopp
    Ba bum tish! Oh that was bad so veeeery bad panic! lol

x
  14. Vikingxl
    Vikingxl
    Come on then Panic wheres your submissions and give me a ring cos you have changed your phone number
  15. Tomcat
    Tomcat
    Oh, I see, no bugger comes in here for ages, then you all come at once!. This is not very Hoff like behaviour
  16. Vikingxl
    Vikingxl
    I was waiting for my black leather jacket and red trunks to come back from the dry cleaners
  17. Tomcat
    Tomcat
    What about the curly head and chest wigs?.
  18. PanicXC
    PanicXC
    there on way dude will pm my mobile number good to here from ya mate thought you might have got lost in the garden lol
  19. Vikingxl
    Vikingxl
    Well im hoff for the knight(industries)keep a baywatch out for Barbosa and his crabs
  20. Vikingxl
    Vikingxl
    Greetings hoff fans i would just like to state that i have never been or ever will be a hoff fan i have just created this space to allow certain people the freedom to express their love for all things hoff
  21. PanicXC
    PanicXC
    come on you like the hoff a little
  22. Vikingxl
    Vikingxl
    lol well yesterday was the first official meeting of the herts hoff hate oops i mean appreciation society with a quick meet at mine with the elusive and stealthy panic and the not so stealthy stormtroll back from the dead.
  23. PanicXC
    PanicXC
    i must admit the troll was not as scary as i thought!! i do now look at the underside of bridges as i pass to see if i can see that blue glow and the troll waiting to pounce out and take the old grannys
  24. Vikingxl
    Vikingxl
    Hoffcat hasnt been here in over a week hope hes not sat in font of those baywatch dvds again
  25. Tomcat
    Tomcat
    What now Mr Viking?, I'm trying to fix my DVD player.
  26. PanicXC
    PanicXC
    i thought season 3 was the best and the one where garner was shot almost made me cry , but mitch managed to save the day yay
  27. MrMopp
    MrMopp
    And where was the invite to the hoff meet , nice to hear stormhoff has surfaced again
  28. PanicXC
    PanicXC
    yeah i only poped my head round the door and all i saw was troll and the viking doing warm-up's in the speedos the life aid's hanging on the wall ready to go when the time is right
  29. Storm-Troll
    Storm-Troll
    PANIC U TROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL........ we have tried for soooo long to keep that secret.. damn,, its out now,
  30. PanicXC
    PanicXC
    we have no secrets here its like family lol
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready