Join Today

Meet up 28/4/2013

1. MoleT-5R
    MoleT-5R
    Ok folks let see whether this group thing works and find out whos popping to the Two Henry's on sunday 1.30/2.00ish ?
  2. iancho
    iancho
    It's working mate, wish i could come and see you all but sadly not.... Hopefully later in the year
  3. MoleT-5R
    MoleT-5R
    Well thank-you, good to know it works, never used this before, even though I'm member of a few groups, I don't think I've seen any messages from any of the groups. How did you know that there was a group message, did it appear in your in box ?
  4. iancho
    iancho
    No mate i just happened to be checking lol.... Otherwise there is no info until i click on the Group image
  5. MoleT-5R
    MoleT-5R
    so may be it's not going to work, if no-one can see when the have a new group message how are they going to know whats going on, will have to have a word with the management, to see if there's any way of do it
  6. Dangerous Dave
    Dangerous Dave
    We're on it
  7. MoleT-5R
    MoleT-5R
    May be it will now work, as it has appeared in the all new side bar, good timing that, thanks guys thats a useful improvement
  8. claymore
    claymore
    I didn't get a message, but I can pop to the Henrys on Sunday
  9. ExternalError
    ExternalError
    i can pop along what happene to the cosford meetup
  10. MoleT-5R
    MoleT-5R
    Looks like the group thing is now working, Sorry Colin it was a group discussion that you should have found, not an individual message, I was just trying out the tools at our disposal, Ian was the only one to find it and I think that was probably more luck than anything else, but then this new side bar has come along and some of you seem to be finding the group discussion now.

Sorry Stuart, the Cosford day has got pushed back as I didn't really get a response on who could make it and when, It will go ahead sometime soon and hopefully the side bar should keep group members in the loop and make sorting dates etc. a bit easier.

P.s if any one else has things the group should do or discuss here's somewhere to do it, just start a group discussion
  11. 1112lewis
    1112lewis
    Hoping to be there in my own car, might be with the tribe tho!
  12. Santa
    Santa
    I'll try to come but no promises as yet.
  13. MoleT-5R
    MoleT-5R
    Tomorrows the day, just a quickie to see who's in (other than myself and claymore)
  14. Dangerous Dave
    Dangerous Dave
    Won't be able to make it today Sorry guys
  15. MoleT-5R
    MoleT-5R
    you missd a very pleasant afternoon, pics up shortly
  16. claymore
    claymore
    Yep, most enjoyable
  17. Santa
    Santa
    Sorry couldnt make it in the end. Hope you had a good meet though
  18. thewatsonsmouts
    thewatsonsmouts
    Very nice to meet you all and will definatley become a part of our calendar.. all the best all.... Ben and Amie
  19. 1112lewis
    1112lewis
    Nice to see you all again today, hopefully will be able to stay for longer next time though, Lucy said she book a table next time! was good to see the t5-r as well! Thanks to Paul for putting my mind at rest about the boost pressure!
  20. MoleT-5R
    MoleT-5R
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready