Join Today

1. General Information
    drift banger
    Volvo
    john deere green
    in the bin

i bought this car for 200 pounds with full service history and plenty of rust i have spent the last year removing everything i didnt need and playing with the suspension the car consists of a seat, a hydro handbrake, and pretty silly camber on the front for mad skids.

Modifications

john deere paint on wobbly board straight panels

•  

a kirkey seat,
    an unbranded bargain of a hydro
    heater/ radio/ everything removed with a plate over the dash that currently holds the hazard light switch

•  

alot of noise and vibration to excite the sexual nerve endings

•  

rust repairs plenty of grime heater motor removed bulkead holes plated. massively standard 1.7 engine for now

•  

lowering blocks out back,
    front suspension has a modified by myself crossmember to push the mounting points for the bottom arm out and up 25mm in each direction to keep the bottom arms from going past parallel and give maddddd camber that sits up perpendicular on lock

•  

lenso rs5's with at most half an inch of suspension travel

•  
    Comments: / Views: 709
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready