Join Today

1. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    General Information
    Vicky V
    Volvo
    V70R
    Cosmos Blue Metallic (450) with Nordkap Blue Leath
    TV and Volvo RTI Sat Nav, Sunroof and 6 Speed Manual, 19 inch Pegs and addtional 10 CD stack syetem

First registered in July 2004, I'm the second owner, owning the car for just over five years now.
    I use the car daily for regular journeys to Birmingham and the motorways of the West Midlands. Remapped to 350 BHP the car has proven to be bullet proof and is still a joy to drive.

Modifications

The exterior colour is Comos Blue metallic (450).
    Paint work is original and in excellent condition.

It's not often I see other R's but I've yet to see another one in this colour which is fantastic and in bright light changes in shade from a deep blue to a light purple.

The car originally came fitted with Pegasus 18 inch wheels which I've recently upgraded to some very expensive Pegasus 19inch wheels.

•  

The interor is Nordkap Blue Metallic (A576) and the car was ordered with all the toys including TV and RTI systems as well as an addtional 10 stack CD player fitted in the boot in addtion to the 4 stack CD player found up front and a sunroof.

•  

Re mapped to 350 bhp from standard 300 bhp.

Standard Volvo Four-C active chassis

•  

Originally 18 inch Pegs recently upgraded to 19 inch Pegs.

Comments: / Views: 960
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready