Join Today

1. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    General Information
    team jsdl
    Volvo
    silver
    few

owned for a year and a half now. had 440 turbo before with t25 turbo @ 225bhp. this one nowhere near as quick but still gives a run for the money.

Modifications

full 440 turbo bodykit by volvo very rare
    custom quad exhaust through rear bumper. love it when people say "look at the fake exhausts" not smiling after i say put your face in front of them and start it up with a bit of throttle and watch them choke as i piss myself on the floor.
    uprated headlight bulbs as we all know 440's standard ones couldnt light up more than 5 foot infront.
    impreza rear spoiler

not changed much yet

double din tv head unit, heavily modified xbox 360 in glovebox, tv in rear, 22" magnat aggressor sub. last picture of sub on the left is taken out of the back of my fiance's corsa and is 12" against my 22" sub. just got to cover the box now. guitar sits in a treat, until a bigger screen goes in.

2.0i just induction kit. up-rated earth lead and charge lead.

koni front shocks lowered 40mm

205 40 17 front
    215 40 17 rear

•  
    Comments: / Views: 2703
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready