Join Today

Conversation Between AlanG and Rob S

9 Visitor Messages

1. Hey buddy,seems I've been gettin' it in the neck last while just because I speak my mind. Water off a duck's back. Plenty more where that came from. Thank you for your support,it's reassuring to know I'm not alone.
  2. Found it mate......P21 by,yep!! 850twr. Have a read.......title is "I pushed him too far"
  3. Howdy Rob....Someone did come on boasting about hitting 130 in -4 conditions and how the Saab he was racin' went through a garden wall. Also how he drove off and left the guy. Caused a dit of a rammy. Can't remember who but if you look back you'll find it.
    Was a witch hunt the other night....performance club,AYE RIGHT THEN!! Mention trying out your car and the slippers come out. Pretty sure TWR knew exactly what would happen and didn't much care. Anyway,happy Easter buddy!!
  4. I was a little surprised how this has gone TBH. I don't know anyone from the club yet, but it seems a much more grown up environment, still with a sense of fun, than many forums. But the clue is in the title is nt it? VPCUK

As for TWR850, shame he/she got banned, but not entirely out of the blue if you start calling the mods names.
    Has the driving behaviour thing come up on here before? This seems to have been stamped on pretty hard if it's the first time, that's all.
    I dread to think what they'd have to say about scoobynet!
  5. Hi Rob,have you noticed our newest member is twr850? Coincidence? Sent a pm to find out. Maybe I'm next on that bawbag's list if he reads our pms. Soon see........Tallyho!!!
  6. Ha ha! That was priceless! Your guage is doing as it should according to Hamish so healthy car. I put a couple of 1/4 turns on the mbc yesterday and mine is now right on the end of the white. That was after the TTs!! Take care mate..
  7. Come on Alan, repeat after me, "I shall not drive quickly, the turbo is only for efficiency, I shall not drive quickly, the turbo is only for efficiency"
    PMSL .
    I'm going 1/4 miling in Maya and June, I'll be doing it in a flat cap with an inflatable labrador in the boot!
  8. It just about goes off the end in third and fourth. To be honest, I'm too busy holding on in first and second to be watching gauges!!
    Brilliant fun for the money. I was going to try the 280 map as Hamish had offered it, but this map picks up really well from 2200rpm, and pulls liek a train. Does nt seem any point changing it again.
    So you've been having fun yourself today then?? Who says there's no fun in motoring!
  9. How do mate? So you got the 304. Wonderin' where you boost guage is reaching (dash one) Fittet an R-spec mbc today and have adjusted it so that the guage is just nudging off the white. I'm not easily frightened but got close today!! Not bad for £30.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready