Join Today

Conversation Between LeeT5 and britten_mark

3 Visitor Messages

1. My car is off the road cos of this.......

http://www.vpcuk.org/forums/showthre...087#post306087
  2. oops sorry just seen your friend request. There should some big popup or flashing light when you get a message. I don't find this forum very easy to use, it takes ages to remember how to access my old posts to see if anyone has replied.

Sonic is going well, although it loves a drink; 22mpg average, which didn't rise much above 26 on the motorway, cripes! Wishing it would snow again to justify the purchase. It always happens, when the weather fines up you feel like you are dragging a ton of metal around needlessly, then the slippy/rainy weather starts and you are glad of a bit of weight and security.

Have topped up the polishing kit and clay bars, looking forward to giving it a full detail.

Cheers
    Mark
  3. Hi Mark. I thought i'd add you as a friend rather than hunting for threads! Have ordered lots of powerflex bushes for my car and they are sitting on the floor infront of me waiting to go on. They include: Wishbone bushes (done), Lower trans torque mounts (sml and large bushes), Upper engine mount (large), upper engine mount (sml), Strut brace tensioner bushes and 18mm (black) steering stop limiters (prevent tyres from scrubbing on wheel arch liner as mine do because limiter's are worn).
    Lee. I will keep you posted of future mods and will let you know of results from all the bushes.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready