Join Today

Conversation Between lance and sylva_phoenix

1 Visitor Messages

1. I used to have an alfa 156. I bought it in 2007 on an 03 plate for $5700 (pounds) with 57k on the clock. I sold it for 1750 pounds , 3 years later with 124k on the clock. Lovely car, in the same way I remember my first girlfriend. "looked good, everyone was tempted, but at the end of the day, total ££££££££££ nightmare." I lost 6 days at work in 3 years due to it either not starting, cutting out, or making horrendous noises which turned out to be cam belt pulley problems (!). That was a 1.9 diesel BTW. Good looking car and the engines, diesel, last longer then the petrol, but if you are used to Volvo, then any alfa over 60-70k miles will just p*** you off.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready