Join Today

Conversation Between Rufe and ianh007

1 Visitor Messages

1. Hi Rufe,

I bought a strut brace from you last summer - which I have to say makes a huge difference, we also talked at the time about a new half wood steering wheel but at £320+ it was too expensive. But I've now managed to get one second hand but could do with some instructions on how to fit it...can you help (cheeky I know) - but I seem to remeber there were things about the SRS light etc. And if it's a bit complicated how much should I expect a Volvo dealership to charge me for swapping over the airbag, wheel etc?

Secondly, I like the boot to pop up when I use the plipper and I assume it doesn;t do this as the boot pistons have become too old - they look like they just push on and off but could you confirm this and how much a pair would be please. (it's a 2001 C70 convertible).

Thanks,

Ian
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready