Join Today

Conversation Between 850 t5 vs 600cc and cameron

4 Visitor Messages

1. "Car looks loads better with the Columba's on Dave
    I might have a buyer for the Persus if your interested in selling them
    Let me know and I'll see what i can do."

Cheers Cameron, Feels better as well for some reason, I'll be putting TOMCAT's springs on next weekend. Slowly getting there. The wheels are on ebay at the minute but if you have someone in mind them thats ok, I'm open to offers and there will be 5 wheels and tyres but these will need replacing soon.
    Dave
  2. Car looks loads better with the Columba's on Dave
    I might have a buyer for the Persus if your interested in selling them
    Let me know and i'll see what i can do.
  3. Hi Dave, ive decided against an MBC and gauge im pretty happy with 257bhp and 162mph Get yours HLM'D with the 304 and it will transform it big time.
  4. Hi Lee, how did the gauge and boost fitting go, just sorted mine and turned it up as nothing was really happening. I now have it reading on the gauge 1 bar. If i turn it down 1 or 2 clicks then its only about .6 bar.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready