Join Today

Conversation Between LesRED850R and Brocky 81

4 Visitor Messages

1. Hey Bro !! Hows the family ? Les.
  2. Les, only just come across youre messages. no not heard from steve, but to be honest its been a rarther crap couple of months, so not really been chasing things. My grandmother fell ill and then died last month and i've had a hell of a lot on at work. we are still definately on for the move once something comes available, and one bit of good news is that the wife has just got a job on a 12month contract. The brilliant bit about this is that its an acute ward, so in 6 months time she will have all the experience needed to move to any hospital she wants. Joshua is still a bundle of joy, even if he is getting a little demanding.
    hopefully things will settle down and your mate can get in touch when he's got some time.
    Hope everything is good at your end and you and the family are well.
    Pete.
  3. Gday Bloke , my apologies that this has drawn out and i have no news from Steve that is of help,,,,He is very busy now with his new business . But never fear , you will be here before you know it!! Am looking into other areas so we shall see ! How are the family ?? The little one will be still a joy i am sure , its not untill you get a bit older and have a baby that life is a bit harder, but even more fullfilling !! Cheers Mate ! Les Martin.
  4. Gday bloke,did you get intouch with steve?? Havent talked too him so hope alls well!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready