Join Today

Conversation Between cameron and C70 GTT5

9 Visitor Messages

1. will give it ago mate
  2. Dont know if theres anyone near by to you, maybe put a thread up asking if anyone local will give you a ride close or in leicester ? Always worth a try mate.
  3. Thanks mate, i am going to take your advice, i have got m.o.t in december so going to get it through that else will only be able to sell it for peanuts, really itching to get a t5 though, do you no anyone local to me that wouldnt mind giving me a ride in one?
  4. Private its worth £1600, get it on Auto trader and Piston heads for £1500 ono and accept as close to £1350 if you want a quick sale. A Tidy T5 will be about £1k - £1.5k for a really tidy one.
  5. ist an x-reg 2001, 101k part service history 1.8 xs 16v 112bhp group 6! 3dr, moonstone blue, interior good cond ext the odd carpark ding m.o.t 12/09 tax 31/1/10.
    if you could help me mate there's a few quid in it for ya!
  6. Get that Peugeot sold, you'll get a decent T5 for 1K and a really good one for £1.5k. The Pug must be worth more than that, or pretty close ?

What reg and spec is it, mileage etc etc i'll ask about for you.
  7. i am trying mate i am so despirate i even asked about the 300k t5 on pistonheads!
  8. Im not to bad matey, still saving ? Get a T5 bought now you naughty boy !!!! Go stand in the corner
  9. alright mate hows tricks?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready