Join Today

Conversation Between Babybadger and Flatout Phil

3 Visitor Messages

1. Phil , left some stuff outside your front door for you, didn't want to disturb you as it was late. Cheers Matt
  2. Phil, did you manage to pick up those manuals ok? I have lost your number, new number for me is 07958959758, have a good chrimbo and see you soon.

Matt
  3. Hi Babybadger, Its me from the Shell petrol station in Well Hall Road. Well, I sort of made a sideways move in consequence of our meeting. Decided to get the T5 sorted, and in doing so, rethought all about what I wanted in a car, and on impulse bought the R thanks to a little windfall. Saved myself a fortune, got the car I had always wanted, and saved myself the shift to a boring 'modern' motor. So it was a good - if brief - meeting. Thank you - and thanks for reminding me about VPCUK! So much better than the VOC - which ain't for hooligans methinks! Still deciding future of the T5 though - ho hum...
    Cheers, Phil.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready