Join Today

Conversation Between Tomcat and stapos

4 Visitor Messages

1. Yeah managed to look at it, how did you get the dash out if you couldn't get the top off??..
    You may have to remove the glove box to get access to the screws holding the top in place (can't remember it's been a while lol). Once you've unscrewed the glove box you'll just have to remove the hinges for the lid (these can be fiddly), just insert a small enough screw driver into where they go into the lid and they should pull out, after that the glove box just pulls out.
  2. Thanks Tomcat, problem is i cannot remove the dash as a whole due to something retaining it in the glovebox area, do i have to remove the glove box inner?, I'm a classic at making an easy job difficult, did you manage to view the photo?,
    best regards,Stapos
  3. When you refit the top of the dash if you look at the edge where it's sticking up there is a clip, this needs to be slid into a hole on the side of the dash. Best to remove the dashtop, sit it just off the dash and then slide it into place making sure you push the clip in as it goes...

Hope this helps..
  4. replaced dash bulbs thanks once again for your invaluable instructions, one problem could'nt remove entire dash as something not releasing in glove box/passenger air bag area, resulting in clip not reseating correctly to l/h side of centre vent, now dash will not fit flush in that area, (tried to send photo but could'nt upload to site) any tips please, much obliged, Stapos
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready