Join Today

Conversation Between Alan M and Nealevo

1 Visitor Messages

1. hi alan, its me again looking for advice, long story short, when my car starts up and mainly when its idling it produces lots of BLACK smoke out the back, now ive been to HLM and as you know they suggested a turbo replacement or rebuild, now i have no problem in letting quest performance fit a new turbo but i was told it may be my PCT PVC PCV ???? system tubes, now as you know im a car dummie and know nothing, i just dont want to get my pants pulled down for £600 for a turbo swap?? if its just a block pipe etc, any chance you can shed so light on the situation?? this was the short version i promise, cheers again Neal, any luck with the brakes yet?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready