Join Today

Conversation Between t5 pete and Tomcat

16 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. empty you pms lol have you picked your motor up today
    cheers pete
  2. no problem craig take your time as ive found out its no good working on things when your nackered and pushed for time i was once pushed for time and forgot to tighten some wheel nuts up luckly enought i realised what the really bad vibration was in time and tightend them up straight away any way good luck with them
    cheers pete
  3. Hi Pete, splitters are coming along Slooooowwwwllllly, not enough time as I'm working ridiculous hours and the few I've made have had loads of faults.... Hopefully should get sorted though.
  4. Hi craig hows the splitters doing looking forward to the meet and getting it fitted
  5. Hi craig glad you got a couple of days work and hope the wheels sell ok i cant see why they shouldnt
  6. Hi Pete, job hunting is still naff, however I've managed to get a few days work out of the agency I'm signed up with. Hoping the wheels sell ok as I need the money to pay the mortgage.
  7. hi craig how job hunting going ive had a look at your wheels on e-bay they look really well im glad your getting a good price for them
  8. Hi tc managed to finally get the pic on ive added some new pics in the album of when i had the head off
  9. AHHH i know why you said the engine bay needed some air brushing it looks well where did you get it done (PUT SOME MORE PICS ON LOL)
  10. is the kkk turbo of the newer v70 s60 also where will you be taking your car to be set up
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 16
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready