Join Today

Conversation Between saffronR and pmacaskill

3 Visitor Messages

1. Hi,

Glad you are keeping it as standard as possible, I only did the lamps to freshen it up, everything else was done by the guy I sold it to - yes, he is the guy you bought it from. I had a mountain of history for the car, every Mot, tax, bill, etc - I hope this was passed on to you. Are you in Scotland? I am in the very far north, maybe if I am passing I can have a look at her, I still prefer her to the phase 2!
  2. Hi Thanks for the post, Im busy putting it back to standard, well the standard look anyway, Ive re fitted the C70 lamps, as I like the look of them, Ive removed the front tints, replaced the rear light clusters, as they were Black tinted when I got it, not my thing, and just repainted the wheels back to Gunmetal, so looking nice again, the Exhaust is a full S'S system including race cats, a littlem too loud for me, did you fit this system? the lad I got it from sound like the same guy you sold too, he told me about his Mint Green V70R II, I bought it as a bit of winter fun, but it fqar too good for that now, and spends its nights safely tucked up in my garage these days. love it, lots of fun for not much cash. :-)
  3. Good luck with R351LSF - It is a good car, I owned it for 9 years!! I kept it standard apart from fitting the later C70 lamps, indicators and a black mesh grille. The window tints were factory fitted from new. The only mark on the body was a 'car park' dent on the rear door. The guy I sold it to was selling a phase 2 R, so we did a deal - sometimes wish I kept it as it is still very classy. Anyway, I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready