Join Today

Conversation Between Rufe and mexybhouy

2 Visitor Messages

1. Hi SI,got the hose clamps for the pcv kit yesterday, now i've no excuse to fit it and the drive belt tensioner bearing! many thanks for the help and discount m8! can you tell me if the seatbelt housings the clips that the belt ends clip into part no 6841697 fit my 1998 v70r awd? tried to thank you by posting on the Forum but too thick to work out how to do it! how's it done m8? and don't be bashfull!!!!!!!!! good luck with the Lotto & same deal applies as last week bud ok?
  2. Hi Simon, i'm gonna order that pcv kit for my 1998 v70r awd from your place this week but i also need a new roller bearing that goes on the tensioner for the auxillary belt (serpintine). the second hand one's starting to squeel a bit! the belts new but it's deffo tensioner! any idea how much and i'll order them both together! got price for pcv kit a couple of weeks ago off you! used parts eh! only put it on because i had it spare. many thanks for your help,Paul...
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready