Join Today

Conversation Between v70rade and muscas

2 Visitor Messages

1. Hello mate, Good to talk with you again. Sorry for the delay, I just spotted your message. Thanks for the compliments, that is very kind of you. Your Laser Blue also looks fantastic, without a doubt the best colour for an R. Can you please remind me, where do you live and who do you work for, it truely is a small world. I am a B2 Avo with an Airline and work as a Liaison Engineer.
    My LB is doing fine, it will be 10 years old next month and it has proved to be a reliable drive, I have decided to keep it indefinitely as it's not worth selling now and ticks all the right boxes for me, it has sort of evolved since I bought it 6 1/2 years ago, as I know have two children and two dogs one of which is a big dog so it is ideal for going on holidays and lugging stuff around. Feel free to contact me on my e-mail address, patrick @(at) trant .eu
    All the best for now
    Patrick
  2. Hi Patrick,

Not sure if you remember me? but we chatted through a few issues with ref to auto boxes a few years back, regards oil specs etc on the volvo forum? just thought I'd ping you a pm to let you know that I have the up-most respect for what you've done to your R! couldn't help but notice on here that your provile has you down as an Av Tech!!! Didn't realise before that you were a greeny. I'm a mechy!!!! Anyway - hows the blue beast? - She looks awsome.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready