Join Today

Conversation Between thebadger and dominic street

2 Visitor Messages

1. hi there i have received the pipes really impressed many thanks cars going in to volvo dealership tomorrow to have the throttle module cleaned and new software put in so after that is done d/v will be fitted i will send you a pic when all is done thanks again dominic
  2. hi there sorry to bother you but you seam like you know a few things with volvo ,its just when i started mine this morning it was running really lumpy and it had trouble reving and sounded like it was missing then a few mins later it was ok all so have a engine warning light on the dash, and also when i dip the clutch in the revs go up and down any help or ideas please thanks dominic
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready