Join Today

Conversation Between Rob S and cameron

4 Visitor Messages

1. Got the spoiler, just trying to figure out how these flipping brackets go together!
    Hopefully get chance to get it on today.
    All good fun.
  2. Its not too bad matey Im going to Readviews to get a 2nd hand cat this week probably friday Im hoping it works and i'll be getting some Forte Injector Cleaner. It only just failed its emissions so the Forte might clean it out a bit. It costs about £18 but its on Ebay for £7 ( bargain ) Fingers crossed an all that
  3. I've already bought one on eBay and just need to pick it up from east London. I'm painting tomorrow, and servicing it in the week. I've got club meet Wednesday at Snetterton race track, it's all cars this week.
    Loving the map BTW, it's even pushed the MPG up to 27 around town if I am gentle with it. Got to love these cars.
    Hows yours behaving itself?
  4. Hey Rob, Nice looking bus you got there but please tell me your going to put a rear spoiler on it ? they really look like they have got huge asses without something to break it up. Get saving the pennies for all the goodies you'll want. Theres still plenty to do even after the 304
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready