Join Today

Conversation Between PHIL V70R and julek780

2 Visitor Messages

1. next time your down this way drop me a pm..and we can meet up mate...got the exhaust of an AWD..s/s from the front pipe 2 the back with a 200cel cat had it made 2 fit at hib on anglsey sorry about late replay hope 2 here from you soon mate..
  2. Hi Phil i just noticed your reply to my new member post, i live near llandudno and go to Pwllheli quite often to see my brother and father as they have houses on the seafront, you may have seen my car parked on the Westend, saffron v70.
    Looking at your write up i see you like motorbikes, i have 4 bikes at the moment .
    What i am interested in is the 3 inch exhaust on your car as i am thinking of having a new front downpipe on my car. Did you get the pipe done yourself, and if yes where?, i have been told there is a very good exhaust maker in Anglesey.
    Regards Julian
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready