Join Today

Conversation Between JMC663 and streaky744

2 Visitor Messages

1. hi jason yes you bought my T5, glad you like it and told you they go well. as for the pulling to the right it did it once or twice but not all the time with me, i also checked all joints etc and found nothing wrong. never looked any further into it.
  2. Hi Mate, I think I am the bloke who bought your T5 a couple of weeks ago, the car runs really well and shocked me yesterday by really how quick it was, I gave a RS4 audi a run for its money as well as a Porsche Boxter, the latter could not keep up at all!!. Just one query, did you notice the car pulling to the right when braking, I was worried it was lower ball joints but had them looked at and all well, just wondering what you think?

Jason
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready