Join Today

Conversation Between foammanmark and volvo

8 Visitor Messages

1. Hi Mark

can you send me a PM with the bits you need....i will check what i have and post it out to you!

Cheers
    Qady
  2. Hi Qady,
    You wouldn't have a driver's door check strap as well would you please? If you have, I'll buy it off you.
    Thanks again, Mark.
  3. Hi Mark

im pretty sure i have one, please PM me your address and will post it out to you. Hows £5 posted sound?

Cheers
  4. Hi Qady,

I think you said last night please, that you had a strike plate for the V70 tailgate. How much do you want for it please?

Thanks, Mark.
  5. Hi,
    Please read my 'Today's the day' post as I've left a message since I got Home with the car. Thanks, Mark.
  6. Hi,

Please advise what time would be OK on Saturday evening, as I'd rather get the car Home on Saturday and start doing bits on it on the Sunday. We will have around a 3-4 hour drive after leaving Swindon, but it doesn't matter if we're not back till midnight or so.

Thanks, Mark.
  7. Hi Mate

yes shes is OK thanks...no sign of the baby yet! Next saturday would be a problem mate, Sunday is OK, can you see if you can sort Sunday. Otherwise, can we do anyo ther day, weekend/night? Saturday night will be ok for me too.....
  8. Hi Qady,
    How's your other half and any sign of the baby yet?
    I've sorted the insurance and train travel, and next Saturday is looking good if that's OK with you please. I'll contact you mid-week if I don't hear from you before.
    Thanks, Mark.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready