Join Today

Conversation Between Rufe and pigfight

2 Visitor Messages

1. hi rufe, my 1996 854r man. has creaky steering, after having the rack checked (all fine) and changing the p.a.s pump (didnt cure it) im almost certain its the front strut top mounts, so could you give me a quote on these please, delivered to stoke-on-trent? also, any of the nuts/bolts you think should be replaced, ie: the 2 bolts on the knuckle, and the 3 nuts holding the top of the strut, both sides for all?thanks for your help, david.
  2. hi rufe,
    ive not dealt with you before, but seeing that a lot of other vpcuk members hold you in such high regard i'd like to make an enquiry with you if thats ok?
    i'm after price and availability on front and rear volvo brake pads, and volvo handbrake shoes for a 1996 (n467 ajx) man. 850r inc. postage to to stoke on trent.
    thankyou in advance for your assistance.
    regards,
    david.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready