Join Today

Conversation Between t5 pete and cameron

4 Visitor Messages

1. Hi Pete

Considering ive had the car 2 weeks and not washed it once i think i'd better give it a right good going over first it still needs a nice sot o wheels though

Hope your well bud

Lee
  2. Hi Pete Sunday tea time mate, taxing it on Monday

Lee
  3. Hi pete cheers for that buddy.
    Im still watching it on Ebay its still only £5.50

Im hoping it doesnt go up too much

Lee
  4. Hi Pete not having driven a NON Rica'd T5, im not sure on the differences, the Rica was already installed when i bought the car. As for performance the kids brick themself with a stamp on the accelerator. It is awesomely quick, i love pissing on Saxo VTr's and the like, all they see is a " old volvo estate " in the end the only view they get is of the back of it! Ive never had any problems with it either, it wasnt so keen on the addition of the DV, but its settled down now. I would highly recommend you get it done, its a lot of money, but its loads of fun!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready