Join Today

Conversation Between siamblue and Bluefin

2 Visitor Messages

1. Gary,I have owed you £3.60 for quite a while now,I will send the money as soon as my paypal is up and running,the only problem is is that I can not add funds because paypap did not recognize my account number for some stupid reasion so they put it on themselfs to cancel my credit card and ask me to get a new account the £££££££s,so as soon as I sort this problem out please bear with me..
    Graeme.
  2. Hi Gary I think I owe you an apoligy,I tryed to send you the £3.70 from my ppal account but my spending limit has got the better of me and have to wait for them to lift the limit,though Im transfering funds as I speak,so I send you the payment as soon as.....Sorry you had to wait for it but Im out the country most of the time in the middle of the Norwiegen Sea...

Cheers
    Graeme......PS Im looking for a Rica or an MTE. do you no of anyone?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

ipv6 ready