PDA

View Full Version : T5-R Wheels

T5-Nutter
Sunday 30th April 2006, 23:19
Can anyone point me in the direction of a picture of the T5-R wheels as i have just been offered a set and want a good look, cheers in advance

Mrsmopp
Sunday 30th April 2006, 23:21
http://www.vpcuk.org/forums/showthread.php?t=9174&highlight=alloy

x

T5-Nutter
Sunday 30th April 2006, 23:26
Cheers for that, just wanted to make sure they were the ones i thought they were. Going to get them thursday and check this out, all good wheels with very good tyres, set of 4 for £75!!!!! yeah i know, sounds cheap but is all above board and i am one happy chappy :wow:

Mrsmopp
Sunday 30th April 2006, 23:28
Oh. My. God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate you sooooooo much!!! Thats an absolute steal at that money!!! There are people on here who would give their right arm for such a rare set of alloys!!

x

T5-Nutter
Sunday 30th April 2006, 23:31
But i could not help but tell the world!!! The guy i am getting them off bought a set of 5 for £100 but only needed one and knew i was looking. he is going to spend about £3k on his T5-R in the next few weeks and is looking to get between 380 & 400bhp out of it. Said i could have a drive and i cannot wait. Any idea what a set of T5 wheels are worth?

Mrsmopp
Sunday 30th April 2006, 23:37
You have done really well there, nice going ;)

Standard wheels go for anything between 60 quid and 200 quid on ebay depending on condition

x

T5-Nutter
Sunday 30th April 2006, 23:39
Thanks for your help tonight, will post pics later this week once the strut brace, turbo boost controller, guages and new wheels are all done

Babybadger
Tuesday 2nd May 2006, 09:28
Cheers for that, just wanted to make sure they were the ones i thought they were. Going to get them thursday and check this out, all good wheels with very good tyres, set of 4 for £75!!!!! yeah i know, sounds cheap but is all above board and i am one happy chappy :wow:

Good that lowers the price on these wheels at last!

The Flying Banana
Tuesday 2nd May 2006, 12:17
Good that lowers the price on these wheels at last!

Well according to S60D5s way of thinking , this is now what these types of wheels are worth cos a set has been sold for that and publically published so yeah , I agree happy days !!!! ;)