PDA

View Full Version : Great Day at VT

hamish
Saturday 29th April 2006, 18:22
Just a quick note to thank you all for coming, the day was great, the weather was great and I hope you found the food great as well.

Nat xx

scooby555
Saturday 29th April 2006, 18:29
yep very good day thanks to all the ones that made it hapen

r07s
Saturday 29th April 2006, 18:46
Thanks for a great day Nat - great to see all you guys, and i look forward to catching up with you all sometime soon.

Got home in record time - had fun playing tag with some biker all the way down the M40 :D

Tomcat
Saturday 29th April 2006, 19:00
I had an excellent day, good weather, nice food, good company and even better good results(for me at least). I'm looking forward to coming to the next one, thanks for hosting it.

lab-monkey
Saturday 29th April 2006, 19:30
Hi all

yeah thanks for a good day :) and to meet some more peeps :)

Jay
________
Creampie Cumshot (http://www.****tube.com/categories/452/cumshot/videos/1)

Vikingxl
Saturday 29th April 2006, 19:57
Thanks to all at vt for a fantastic day

Mrsmopp
Saturday 29th April 2006, 20:02
I had a fab time, lovely weather, great food, great company and some good results to chew over too!!

Thank you for being the perfect hosts (once again)!!

x

Chesh740R
Sunday 30th April 2006, 00:11
Yes Thank you again, it was a fantastic day with superb food and great people and those lovely sounding 5 pot engines at full chat!!

Ian C70T5
Sunday 30th April 2006, 09:10
Myself and my guest (Ian) also had a great time, thanks for the great food. PLUS EXCELLENT ENTERTAINMENT from Justin.... Poor Tomcat.

Thanks VT for a great time..

Tomcat
Sunday 30th April 2006, 09:52
Yeah rub it in........Dont worry I'll live to fight another day.

Vikingxl
Sunday 30th April 2006, 10:11
Tomcat at least you got a free sticker mate!

Justin
Sunday 30th April 2006, 10:12
Lol, thats true :)

Actually can i just say, Tomcat you took all of that in the best possible way, didnt take any offence and even bounced back, well done mate, it was good fun, and nice to meet you finally ;)

Mrsmopp
Sunday 30th April 2006, 11:41
Yes Thank you again, it was a fantastic day with superb food and great people and those lovely sounding 5 pot engines at full chat!!

And great to see your flame spitting 700 (that sounded beautiful btw) along with some of the newer stuff!

x

Tomcat
Sunday 30th April 2006, 12:24
Lol, thats true :)

Actually can i just say, Tomcat you took all of that in the best possible way, didnt take any offence and even bounced back, well done mate, it was good fun, and nice to meet you finally ;)

Aw shucks:redface:, stop it your making me blush!.

Nice to finally meet our glorious leader, going to have to make more of an effort to attend some more meets(work and family allowing).

Vikingxl
Sunday 30th April 2006, 17:47
Piccys?
http://www.vpcuk.org/forums/showthread.php?p=103566#post103566

hamish
Sunday 30th April 2006, 17:56
great photos - love the one of Mirk and his ball

mulletboy2
Monday 8th May 2006, 19:46
Damnit, completely forgot about this! :( I'll have to stop ripping Nookie apart at some point, and start getting out to meets.. Cabin fever is setting in.

Mrsmopp
Monday 8th May 2006, 19:51
Damnit, completely forgot about this! :( I'll have to stop ripping Nookie apart at some point, and start getting out to meets.. Cabin fever is setting in.

Good to see you back on the forum!! Where have you been? Somewhere in the deepest darkest depths of Nookies boot? lol

x

mulletboy2
Monday 8th May 2006, 20:15
lol Moppy, pretty much :lol:

I've been working lots, helping my mate out with his speaker manufacturing company, working on a friend's car, and generally doing silly things to Nookie. My current big project is the door card speaker installs, then next up is the 10" subs in the kickwells, if they'll fit (if not, they'll just have to go somewhere else, lol).

I wish there was more time in the day!