PDA

View Full Version : I'm smitten with auto glym!

CAMO
Saturday 29th April 2006, 16:10
Thought I'd try the Auto Glym's super resin polish, and the Extra Gloss finish. Verdict- the best combination polish I have ever used!
It is easy to put on, with minimum effort, and buffs up extremly well.
It doesn't even stain the black rubber/ plastics on the 850.
Get some on yer sweed machine\!!!!!!!!

BlackBeast
Saturday 29th April 2006, 16:52
Not that good on darker colours though as it leaves dust everywhere, thats what i fond anyway when i last used it.

T5ER
Saturday 29th April 2006, 21:10
Not that good on darker colours though as it leaves dust everywhere, thats what i fond anyway when i last used it.

if you use the extra gloss protection after it gets rid of the dust and does make your car look like its had a couple of coats of clear laquer sprayed on your paintwork,plus it also depends how thick you put the super resin polish on aswell

Cloverleaf
Saturday 29th April 2006, 22:03

You're putting too much on then. You really need very little and then work it into the paint with a microfibre cloth. Take a look here for some info:

www.detailingworld.co.uk

Tomcat
Saturday 29th April 2006, 22:04
I've always sworn by Auto Glmy's stuff.

T5ER
Sunday 30th April 2006, 21:07
You're putting too much on then. You really need very little and then work it into the paint with a microfibre cloth. Take a look here for some info:

www.detailingworld.co.uk

or use autoglym`s own perfect polishing cloth it is dear ish but is very good