PDA

View Full Version : CAR SHARE!!! (Scotland to Wobbly's BBQ)

fraz13
Saturday 22nd April 2006, 10:57
Ok heres the deal.......

Wobbly has invited the Scottish members to "invade" his BBQ on Saturday 10th June 2006 :D

Look here for the original thread>>> CLICK HERE (http://www.vpcuk.org/forums/showthread.php?t=8399)

As ma cars booked into VT on the Friday a wont be able to take anyone with me as I'll be heading down on the Thusday night or early Friday morning....

A would like as many of us to manage down to this as its getting so busy its a great opertunity to meet plenty of other VPCUK members that we aint met yet....

Whos up for it then???

Whos up for driving down???

Whos up for car sharing to make it more financially friendly???

Get the names down for it, yeez no yeez wanna ;)

Titch
Saturday 22nd April 2006, 17:36
Alrighty,

I am really hoping i can make it down but i think, just think the girlfriend has me going to a wedding which apparently i knew about since last year. So i told her that she was right but the BBQ was more important.

AS you can imagine that did not go down to well but i am working on it.

Will let you know asap

bubba_1986
Tuesday 16th May 2006, 20:53
Hey fraz

Count me in mate i replyied to ur pm, would be more thn happy to give someone a lift down as would wanna take ma motor aswell.

Problem being not got a scobby where to go lol

bubba

The Flying Banana
Tuesday 16th May 2006, 22:34
All, I have to be counted out on this one, I have a hefty work schedule incorporating weekends for the foreseeable future so unless that changes i cannot commit to going ...sorry boys.

d14vd_h
Wednesday 17th May 2006, 01:16
gutted lads!!!
id love to join in and as long as something concrete can be put together soonish i can make the necessary arrangements
so let me know whose goin whose driving etc
cheers!

fraz13
Wednesday 17th May 2006, 01:31
Dave either Norm or Titch will be driving deffo and Bubba wants to take his car as well, Arrangements will need to be made through them but I assume it will be a early mornin start on the Saturday back on the Sunday