PDA

View Full Version : Aluminium dash kit

darkstar
Wednesday 12th April 2006, 14:15
Ive got the dark wood trim in the C70 at the moment and I'm actually quite keen on it but I wondered how much an alu dash kit is for the car and who does it?

Vikingxl
Wednesday 12th April 2006, 14:17
Its a lot of money,hundreds i think

After_Shock
Wednesday 12th April 2006, 20:09
Looking around the £400 mark for the full kit.

BigJC
Wednesday 12th April 2006, 20:42
How much d'ya recon marshalls would do em for us?

BlackBeast
Wednesday 12th April 2006, 21:35
Bought mine for £139 off ebay, if you do a search on my username you can see the pics. The one i bought wasnt the brushed aluminium like i wanted, its more of a bronze/green colour in some light, and then goes really silver like in other light.

r07s
Wednesday 12th April 2006, 23:45
picked mine up for £150 off eBay (WTF :jaw: ) - it's oem but i dont think they come around that ofen. Suspect you'll be the wrong side of £300 for complete kit from Volvo mate.

BTW: im doing mine this easter break and will try to document the 'fun' and post later.

I'm goin the haynes route ( :slap: ) cos i've never done anything like this before but BlackBeast has recently pulled this off without removing a lot of the facia...

If anybody wants to come and spectate/help then pm me (sure i could find a bacon sarnie n beer...)

My scratched originals will be up for grabs after but you'll need someone who can take the scrathes/dents out to make it a worthy purchase :worried: